Master Water Softener will not honor their warrantee.

Master Water Softener will not honor their warrantee. In 2011 I had our plumber install a new "Master Water Softener" in my home. I paid just under $5000.00 for the lemon. The unit they were replacing worked fine from 1985 till 2011, with no real issues. We just added salt when needed. The new "Master Water Softener" boast a 12 year warrantee. "The Master Water Softener" never worked properly from day one. I call with my complaints every time it went down. The plumbing company charged me every time claiming it was not their fault. I always paid them hoping that it would be the last of the problems. Un fortunately I have problems with the Master Water Softener every few months. I called the manufacture many time and all I ever got was the run around. They said they would call the supplier and then the installer and all that ever happens is nothing. The last call I made to the "Master Water Softener" in Pa , ....they hung up on me. My advise is don't ever buy a Product from "Master Water Softener" because they will not honor their 12 year warrantee even if your unit is a lemon. I had to have Culligan remove the defective "Master Water Softener" and replace it with one of their units which has been working perfectly.
ID
#520752 Review #520752 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fairfield, Connecticut

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article