Master Built broke into my home and stole my property

My building is facing the foreclosure process but we have hired a law firm to represent our interest in the property the bank has against it. The attorney representing our interest has informed us the bank is working with the case and not against it. Therefore, they would hire any outside company to secure the property when they are aware it's already occupied. Master Built sent their thugs to break into the property, ram shack it, steal our personal property and pad locked the building, knowing the building is occupied. This is illegal and our legal representative stated we have valid grounds for a class action suit for false entry and theft. Our occupational rights have been violated. I'm definitely putting this Master Built Construction Company complaint on email blast. They want the public to let them build their homes while they break in, rob and steal in homes. This is the worst kind of business practice a company can have in these days and times.

What State do you live in? There are Masterbuilt Construction Companies all over the U.S.

and most of them are owned and operated by very upright people & employee hundreds of high quality craftsmen.

You are leaving yourself open to defamation of character lawsuits as well as causing harm to great people by your ignorance. If your mad at someone, you'd better be more specific about who they are if you're trying to get back at them over the internet!

#1197663
@PissedConsumer1070958

You must be the owner of the company because your comment is so personal

View more comments (1)
Chicago, Illinois
Reason of review
Because I took action to let them know I DO NOT CONSENT!

Master Built Construction - Roof Review from Bellevue, Washington

what is shady outfit. The owners got as much as intelligent as a grasshopper that's been hit by a car. He has no business being in business. All they've done is ruin stuff I had to have other people come in and finish my roof. I would not recommend this company to anybody. Watch yourself if they come to your door don't let them talk you into letting him put stuff on your property or do your roofing they are shady and disrespectful and unreliable. Have an awesome day.

Where are you from

Bellevue, Washington

Master Built Construction is a flop

Master Built Construction did my roof and siding and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. From shuddy work to terrible customer service was all I got from them. From day one that I signed the contract it was all down hill. I dealt with 9 to 10 different people (from the owner to salesman) and I could never get anything resolved in a timely manner. I signed a contract with them in May 2010 and as of yet (Jan 2011) the work still has not been completed. The original salesman I dealt with got fired/left and I was never told, then the second one that finally did give me answers, got fired too. Appoinments were never kept. They showed up when ever they wanted to. Half did, alot of work. Quality control guy showed-up at night to inspect roof. The proper amount of shingles weren't ordered and they put a tarp on the roof, later that night it began to rain and water got into my home. And the list continues from there.

Where are you located?

Upper Marlboro, Maryland

About

Summary

Master Built Construction has specialized in providing home building and remodeling services for residential clients for over twenty years. It works in the market of Millbrook, NY and is proud of performing several the most complicated exclusive projects in this region. Comprehensive selection of building services offered by the company includes new construction, renovation and restoration, designing of pools and pool structure complexes, custom home theaters installation, construction and project management, building maintenance, conceptual project planning and consulting, green certification and much more. All these services are performed by skilled and experienced specialists and can be uniquely tailored to meet every client’s needs, enabling you to bring the project of your dream to reality.

Master Built Construction reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article