Massey Septic Tank Co., Inc overbilled

Hired Massey Septic Tank Co, Inc of Mt. Ulla, NC to come pump out my septic tank. I stood and watched them dig the yard, open the tank, pump the tank and re-bury the tank. I then got a bill in the mail for $175.00 for pumping PLUS $300.00 for Reactivating Septic Tank with Bacteria. *** I never authorized that service and they did not add any "bacteria" to the tank. They are trying to scam me. They were just unhappy that i did not agree to the extra services that they offered me (septic field rooting service) I would not call them again!

I would recommend them to anybody I think they are great

Did you receive a corrected invoice?

View more comments (1)
ID
Springfield, Virginia

About

Summary

Massey Septic Tank is a company that specializes in septic tank cleaning, septic tank reactivation, drainfield lines repaired, drainfield lines rejuvenated, sewer pump repairs and installation. Massey Septic Tank has more than 45 years of experience in the industry. The company is committed to providing alternatives to expensive replacements and providing a wide range of septic and plumbing services. Massey Septic Tank handles everything from simple cleanings to complicated installations. The company provides a wide range of plumbing services and knowledgeable specialists are always ready to solve plumbing problems in your kitchen, bathroom, yard or basement. High quality services and competitive prices are the main benefits of Massey Septic Tank.

Massey Septic Tank reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article