Crook!!!

We hired Jarad Toldo of masonry asteticts to pour a foundation,build a deck and hook up a sewer line for a new construction project. Everything was good at first after he pressured-ed us into giving him a substantial deposit. Once he started he kept on hitting us with charges that were covered in our contract. When I questioned the charges he told me he was the only contractor on Fishers Island and pay of get some one from the main land. We were beside ourselves. Not knowing what to do we just paid him hopeing he would finish our project. We were wrong,our $43,000.00 project ended up costing us $98,000.00 Jared is a CROOK,CROOK,CROOK We later found out he has many LLC'S TOLDO SERVICES MASONRY ASTETICS TOLDO TREE COMPANY TOLDO BRICK COMPANY JARADS EXCAVATION ALL FAKE COMPANYS DONT GIVE THIS GUY A DIME OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!

I am the owner of the above referenced project. I can state unequivocally that Jared Toldo and his crew were by far the best part of our complex project.

The individual who wrote the above review was, in my view, the problem. He was, in fact, fired by the company prior to completion of the project.

He was lazy, incompetent, and ineffective. We continue to use Jared and are very pleased with the quality of his work.

@PissedConsumer1452767

Jared has started and closed dowm more business than can be listed! He owes the IRS in excess of a million dollars, he has screwed just about anyone he has ever worked for! Crook is just about the nicest word in the English language to describe him, please continue to use him, as this will soon be apparent to you!

@PissedConsumer1502583

Sounds pretty complex(deck building) very small corner footings, and the connection of a drain! I’m sure all of us on the island would pay $100,000.00 for 15 grand worth of work, your a piece of Toldo! And we all feel sorry for Robin and the kids

No one is better of after meeting Jared toldo

View more comments (3)
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article