Other Product Review

Berni Baird professional conman lives in Rugby, have his details if anyone wants them.
ID
Swansea, Swansea

MASON JAMES & CO. ARE *** MEN

Stay away fom these people, I have inside information,that this company has been set especially to scam you and nothing more. The gentleman behind this is one Mr Bernie Baird...... Coventry trading standards are being passed inside information to get this scamster shut down,,, As an ex employee of Bernie I can tell you that his time is now coming and there are at least three of us whom are prepared to whistleblow about this man and how he operates.... Have you rang the office number yet lol, constantly engaged on purpose, and wow what kind of company doesn't put it's trading adress on its website..... It's a *** and nothing more and I hope more and more people are saved because of what we are doing about making you the public aware of this *** man.. ***, nothing more! My advice is to ring Coventry police and Coventry trading standards!

so glad i googled the company name and found this review before parting with any money. should be a fun couple of weeks though :p

Has anyone recently had any dealings with this company?

They have apparently Sent in an appeal for me and are asking for money so I want to make sure this is legitimate before agreeing to anything.

Thanks

@PissedConsumer785154

Read the reviews bozo they are scammers do not pay

@PissedConsumer785298

Please refrain, from insulting other users in the comments section. Submitted comments that appear to be harmful may be removed.

_

_ _ The term "Bozo" may be seen as insulting to other users of our site, we kindly ask you to be thoughtful within your comments. - - - - - - - - Kind regards - - Administrator.

#781916

Michael David You are not associated with Bernie Baird scam man funny he's tagged you on a go karting day out and you are in the pic must have been a social event!!!!!!!!! Ha lies upon lies.

For all to see will be removed soon I suppose!

Happy karting liars.

Bernie Baird carter mills David Michael mason James and co business rates coventry scam Wilson

hey people like some of you I was conned by this company and spent all morning researching them CALL FRAUD ACTION ON 0300 123**** I HAVE ALSO CONTACTED TRADING STANDARDS AND MY BANK.They have looked into it and are refunding my money within 24 hours. people call your bank.

@PissedConsumer760387

why would the bank pay back

I was scammed to

@PissedConsumer760387

Did you get the refund? I also have had a letter asking for money from these people before I have any evidence of anything being done. Luckily I haven't paid it yet and after seeing all these comments I have mentioned them to the company a few days ago and heard nothing since

ive found out that there is a link between these two companie mason james went into liquidation august 2013 but I paid this company last Saturday what the *** can anyone tell me what is going on 07780 11****

10 Interesting Business Facts – Good lunchtime reading!

-Steve Jobs' annual salary was $1, just enough to keep company health benefits.

-The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.

-The most productive day of the working week is Tuesday.

-Yahoo! was originally called 'Jerry's Guide to the World Wide Web'.

-Warner Chappel Music owns the copyright to the song 'Happy Birthday'. They make over $1 million in royalties every year from the commercial use of the song.

-The creator of the NIKE Swoosh symbol was paid only $35 for the design.

-Originally, Nintendo was a playing card manufacturer.

It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce...and 13 hours to build a Toyota.

-Henry Ford produced the model T only in black because the black paint available at the time was the fastest to dry.

-Energy is being wasted if a toaster is left plugged in after use.

View more comments (75)
ID
Maidenhead, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article