Mash Martinis & Medicine Boxed dvd Set

I purchased the above DVD online. It was quite cheap & now I know why. The slips that held the DVD"s came apart, allowing the DVD's to fall out. Some of the Discs did not play, & some ( to my dismay ) were in Chinese & you could not change the language. I finally threw it out. The packaging in general was horrible. I found a site that carries the same item but in a much better package & the discs are of better quality. I'm just sorry I didn't find them sooner. Just Google M*A*S*H DVD box sets, then to GoBargain.net. The price is $111.76, but well worth it.
ID
Calgary, Alberta

MASHDVDSET - ordered DVDs which never shipped

I ordered the complete series of Stargate SG1 from this website. I had read complaints about the one available from Amazon arriving with scratched DVDs so I researched to find one available where all of the DVDs came in their own sleeves. MashDVDset had one. May 1, 2010 I ordered the set with a promise to ship in 48 hours. It's August - still no DVDs and on 6 August was the FIRST TIME customer service bothered to send a reply to my MANY emails. BEWARE!!! If the company isn't simply a shell collecting money from unsuspecting consumers and actually has DVD sets to ship, their customer service is horrific!!!!!

September - Still nothing despite more emails from me. I must accept the fact I've been taken.

It's hard to believe any customer service could be THIS BAD. It's easier to believe I was scammed.

ID
Houston, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article