Verified Reviewer

I would rather sell

I don't care how much they sell for, I don't care much work whoever put into making them, I don't care if you call me a bigot/sexist/racist/misogynist/trans-phobe or whatever else the fact is I. Don't. Want. These. Champions. Like anything Captain Marvel or the special Black Widow that exists because of the movie because they're not movies, they're alt-LEFT propaganda trash and if I'm FORCED to see these characters every time I open your game. I'm gonna stop playing your game. But hey who cares right? I'm just a bigot/sexist/racist/misogynist/trans-phone on the internet. Also have a bunch of ONE STARS.

User's recommendation: If they tell you "It's not for you." buy something else.

ID
Pros
  • I like the gameplay
  • I like the designs
  • I like the graphics
Cons
  • I do not like politics
  • I do not like politics in my video games
  • I do not like certain characters because politics
Preferred solution
I want to sell/delete/get rid of champions I don't want

Verified Reviewer

Hi Kabam Team. This is Lewis. I am a play of Marvel Contest of Champion. I tried many times to login, but I couldn't get login. As you see my login ID is louiskim1717@***.com Please help me and save my game and all marvel champion players. Thank you so much for your great help. Have a good day.

User's recommendation: fast responding is the key for customer service.

#1914096

Hi Kabam Team. This is Lewis.

I am a play of Marvel Contest of Champion. I tried many times to login, but I couldn't get login. Since I have been tried to login July, 10. 2020 to August 17.

2020. I want to get a compensation for these days. It was impossible to login, so I want to get re-claim of Summoner Appreciation Reward and daily login rewards.

Thank you so much for your great help. Have a good day.

ID
#2072027 Review #2072027 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Monroe, Louisiana
Product
Marvel Contest Of Champions Account

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article