Scammers from Los Angeles! Scam Website www.marvelseo.com

This company is awful. I have been paying for advertising for over 15 years and never had such a run around. Marvelseo.com or marveladvetising.com scammed me for more than $3,000 . I never saw a dime of work done nor a result or inquiry to my business of any sort. Marvel advertising had me talk to about 5 different people and not one of them could answer my questions or help me out. I tried to file a chargeback but lost. Save yourself the time and money and look elsewhere for advertising or seo. www.marvelseo.com and www.marveladvertising.com are SCAMS with no results.

This is a false review. We would love to know the name of your company.

We don't have record of a company in Los Angeles spending $3K and filing a chargeback against us. Please let us know your website. This seems like a fake review or person who has clear misunderstanding of our policies and services. We are the top Ad Firm on Google and our company keeps growing in the past 2 years.

I don't think we would have such high profile clients or rapid growth if we did not get results. Please share with us your business name so we can look into this claim.

Feel free to stop by our Sunset Blvd. location so we can set up a meeting with you.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

MARVEL ADVERTISING .... A FAT JOKE!

Marvel Advertising is by far the worst thing that has happened to my business!!! My relationship first started with a phone call promising the world. Apparently they have a "NEW" technology that no one else has. This "PLUGIN" is new to the search engine optimization world and does everything Google wanst to rank you on the first page. I later came to find this was all completely FALSE. They even showed me PAYBYWEB as one of their clients. Well tuns out after my rankings were ruined and my website was not accessible through google anymore, I called PAY BY WEB only to find out they are not MARVEL ADVERTISING's client!! These people are liars!! I even talked to their so called owner who still promised the world, and what happened my website rankings got ruined even more. All my rankings have plummeted and the link to my site from Google doesn't even work!! I don't know what to do. I am desperately looking for a company that can help me and in the process of taking legal action against this so called seo/ advertising firm. Save yourself the online destruction of your business and do not trust these people with your reputation! I learned the hard way and I hope anyone reading this doesn't have to.

I have also been stooped by this horrible company. They are thieves and you SHOULD NOT TRUST THEM~ I feel sorry for anyone who gets involved. They are not even attempting to do business

@PissedConsumer623735

What is the name of your business? Id really love to know?? It looks like every review here was written by the same person.

THIS REVIEW SITE IS A WASTE. ALL THE REVIEWS HERE ARE FAKE.

Marvel Advertising is a fantastic company. Ive worked with them for over a year on over 30 projects.

I dont think Marvel would have clients like Loreal, and Hilton if this were a bad company.

^^ HAHAHA look at this pathetic company trying to cover their *** on their own bad reviews!! so retarded!

It even says your name next to your icon! Good job Fakes! I tried Marvel and they SCAMMED me as well. www.marvelseo.com is a JOKE along with www.marveladvertising.com BOTH are huge SCAMS and can NOT be trusted!

They are now online posing as other companies to save their ***...

DO NOT trust MARVEL! I made that mistake

@PissedConsumer615703

what is the name of your company? you seem like the same original poster to this..

Marvel has helped increase my company's visibility dramatically. I tried SEO in the past and received NO results.

Since I have been with Marvel, my business has been taken to the next level due to my keywords ranking on the first page. I am also ranking for keywords that I am not targeting due to the SILO effect.

Thank you Marvel! Jeff Malone Selectwindowfilms.com

This statement is completely False. Marvel Advertising is a great company.

This post is most likely an unhappy ex employee. What is the name of your website ? Marvel does great work..

For proof of marvels work look at their website rankings and look at customers like Oneal.com who has used the plugin for over 1 year now.

WoW....this is soo horrible to hear and I am soo sorry that you have to go through this. If anyone ever tells you they have a plug-in for seo dont go for it...SEO is an ongoing thing that has to be maintained and constantly worked on.

I am very knowledgeable with online marketing as well as getting ranked on google and if you need any help or want to discuss what you can do for your business dont hesitate to contact me. stampyourbrand@***.com

View more comments (6)
ID
Corona, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article