Martinizing dry cleaners didn't honor groupon

Purchased a $20 groupon for Martinizing Dry Cleaners @ 146th st in Carmel IN. When I went to pick up my clothes, they told me that the groupon had to have ben presented when I dropped them off. They pointed out an 8x10 sign on the counter stating this. I don't believe this sign was there when I dropped off the clothes because had I seen it I would have shown the groupon to them. Regardless of this sign, the groupon doesn't state present when you drop off clothing, but rather ambiguously states "present groupon upon arrival". I have always used groupons when I pay for something and we all know you pay for dry cleaning when you pick it up. The assistant manager basically said there was nothing they could do so I asked for the manager who arrived shortly after myinitial exchange with the assistant mgr. She too said there was nothing they could do so I asked for the owner. She called the owner who completed the bad customer service trifecta by saying they could/would do nothing. I told them I would not be able to use the groupon another time because I was moving to CO but this fell on deaf ears. So now I'm out $10 for the groupon + $22 for the dry cleaning. I contacted groupon to plead my case so we will see if they know how to treat a good customer unlike Martinizing Dry Cleaners on 146th in Carmel.

Wow! This is what people get "pissed" over.

It was a *** groupon at the cleaners.

Life goes on after the event! I doubt they were trying to *** over.

"Present upon arrival." That means bring in when you drop-off. When your picking up, the cleaning is departing.

Common sense lady. Groupon makes all these rules...Not the cleaners.

Just read the instructions next time and you will be fine! And I agree Santini, bad customers do deserve bad customer service!

I'll bet the sign was there. It's in other store locations also.

Bad customers deserve bad customer service. Pay attention!

View more comments (2)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Click Money Saving Coupons on Martinizing location nearest you to see if that ... To find the Martinizing location nearest you, use the form below: ...

Martinizing Dry Cleaners reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article