Dupilcated the Order and wants me to pay for shipping

I recieved my orders of totes (of which I love), a few days later I recieved a duplicate order. I boxed the order in which it came,followed all directions in getting it returned to your company. The UPS company said that I would have to pay for returning it. I feel that it is LTD's responsibility to pay for their mistake. I have had many good service years with this company, but am not pleased with paying for company mistakes.Please respond to my e-mail as soon as possible for the box is still sitting in my office.
ID
Cynthiana, Kentucky
Loss

About

Summary

Pupils who live in Stuart, Florida, are offered a number of educational programs developed by Martin County Board of Education. This establishment not only provides knowledge for juniors but also arranges events aimed at the entertainment and talent development of children. Parents can learn information from the online calendar which describes in details all the nearest school`s occasions. Besides, Martin County Board of Education practices open house events and orientations as well. Along with this here can be named such options as kindergartens created for the smallest clients and school buses which are promoted to be safe and reliable. Concerning the enrollment process, it is also described on the official site. Children are also offered cafeteria menus which works al say long during their stay at school.

Martin County Board of Education reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article