Martha's Fine Gardening took my money and killed mu plants!!!

I hired Marthas Fine Gardening to landscape my 80 year old uncle's home, and am now extremely sorry I did. Martha did not deliver any of the services promissed in our agreement. Her workers(if you can call them that) were rude, and frankly- scary! She planted inferior plants and, after doing so, never returned to finish the work promised. When i asked martha to refund my unused money because i was not satisfied with her performance, she refused and would not return my calls. Beware of this woman, because she will also spread rumors about you if you confront her about her poorly run "business".

Martha is a fat, white trash, and has zero credibility in Wilson, NY. If you are looking for half-assed, over-priced landscaping from a chunky monkey with an attitude...Martha is for you.

She's beyond shady in the way she conducts business and does *** landscaping to boot!

And oh yeah, she owes money to everyone around town. Karma is a ***, kind of like...

Not surprised to hear that. She is a poor excuse for a local business woman.

She has also screwed several local establishments over for money by not paying her bills. She'll get hers!

View more comments (1)
ID
#319453 Review #319453 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Flushing, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article