Marshall Radiology PC Sloppy and Unresponsive Billing Practices

Regarding Marshall Radiology in Boaz, Alabama, AND Marshall Radiology PC of Dalton Georgia My wife's physician referred her to Marshall Radiology in Boaz, Alabama for a routine diagnostic procedures. In a few weeks we received a text message on my wife's phone asking for payment. A TEXT MESSAGE! In today's customers data breach environment, WHO would reply to and send money in reply to an unknown person in a text message? I called and asked them to send a bill by mail so we would have a paper copy for our tax records. That person stated, that 'they' did not send payment request invoices by mail. I finally got that person to agree to tell the powers that be, that we needed a paper record sent by mail. Today we received a "Final Notice" with Royal Solutions Group as the 'collector' for payment for my wife's visit. STILL NO SERVICES INVOICE Marshall Radiology for our tax and personal records! In today's environment of customer data breaches, its not a very good idea to respond to an unknown person asking for money through a text message or over the phone. 'Marshall Radiology PC' does NOT have a website. I wonder why? The SLOPPY and UNCARING billing practice of Marshall Radiology makes them a poor provider. They are not affiliated with our local hospital Marshal Medical Center.
ID
Boaz, Alabama
Cons
  • Poor billing practices
  • Uncaring and unresponsive
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article