Marshall Hanson Dental Services Review from Phoenix, Arizona

Hanson filed flat all my back side teeth so *** so deep only contact teeth are front teeth. So that upper front teeth are eroded in back from improper rubbing when chew. And bottom front teeth are scraped down front so yellow dentin shows. Only way to fix told whole mouth crowns with estimate by prosthodontist of $60,000.00! Hanson also did three fillings before this making no effort to match my teeth color using a grayish tan color filling. BEWARE Hanson is a INCOMPETENT MENACE that should not be allowed to practice dentistry! So much for DO NO HARM! Hanson lied to Dental Board said he would do whatever I wanted him to do to fix it YET when I attempted to make appointment for him to fix he told his receptionist "DO NOT MAKE APPOINTMENT FOR ME!!! Hanson has ruined my mouth, jaw, facial features, pain with continued improper *** continuing more damage because I will never be able to afford $60,000.00 to get fixed! I have seen about 16 dentists, prosthodontists to see if anything else could be done (receipts with letters from consultations) stating only total mouth restoration will fix. AVOID HANSON LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!! HE IS A LYING LITTLE WEASEL!!!!! INEPT AND A LYING LITTLE WEASEL!!!!!!!!
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Marshall W. Hanson is INCOMPETENT and UNKNOWLEDGEABLE

Marshall W. Hanson of Fountains Dental Center on Alma School Rd. in Chandler, Arizona is incompetent and unknowledgeable. Hanson is a danger to the unsuspecting public trusting Hanson to be capable of properly doing dental work as he advertises. Dentists, like doctors, take an OATH to "DO NO HARM". I learned the hard way about Hansons incompetence. We cannot see what is being done inside our mouths until it is too late. All we can do is trust the dentist knows what he is doing. HANSON IS AN ***!!!!!! BE FOREWARNED AVOID FOUNTAINS DENTAL CENTERS MARSHALL W. HANSON will ruin your teeth, *** and possibly more!
ID
#207486 Review #207486 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article