Hope this helps someone.

I delt with Marshel bumpers and had a wonderful experience, the owner, was a great help, and customer service was great. I spoke with him on the phone as well. Sounded like he ran a hands on operation that was small but building. I later, once finishing the build of my 97 F-250 7.3 liter that I found with 43,000 miles, I tried to send him some pictures for his web site as he had requested. I bought the bumper in May 2016, and finished the truck about a year later, give or take. I found the web site to be down. I figured something must have happened to the guy, so to read here he was in the hospital!! That's a real bummer! I wish him the best! So if your experience was a bad one, know this, the owner was amazing to me and like I said I got the sense that he was a hands on type owner and without him maybe things couldn't run. My heart goes out to the guy. Hope this helps
Good customer service

Marshall Bumpers - Review in Shipping category

Update by user Dec 13, 2016

Marshall bumper why Wrigley Ville with him excellent quick response quick delivery my first initial warranty claim was handled quickly I have another issue I'm trying to handle and I had to contact the provider on the lights directly because of the number is disconnected the marshals the websites down and the Facebook page is gone so I'm taking something happen and there's no longer warranty through Marshall

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2016
I got a bumper back in aug with no prob but new I have a warranty claim and can't get a hold of no one phone number no good and web site is down
Poor customer service

Marshall Bumpers is a scam

Marshall Bumpers I believe is a scam. I spent $1369 for a front and rear Ranch Hand Bumpers, a week later I get an email telling me the owner is in the hospital and my order was cancelled, and to contact the manufacturer directly. I called Ranch Hand and they have never done business with Marshall Bumpers, and Marshall bumpers have turned off their phones, Facebook account, and are not answering emails. SO, I think I was just taken for a ride!!! Even if the owner is hospitalized someone is still working there because they sent me the email, and the website is still up taking money. Just Checked!!!! Stay away from Marshall Bumpers!!!

Sounded like he ran a hands on operation that was small but building. I later, once finishing the build of my 97 F-250 7.3 liter that I found with 43,000 miles, I tried to send him some pictures for his web site as he had requested. I baught the bumper in May 2016, and finished the truck about a year later, give or take. I found the web site to be down.

My heart goes out to the guy. Hope this helps

UC Browser Customer-Support THANKS FOR THIS POST

I got the same email, what kind of action did you guys take and did you end up getting a refund

Same thing happened to me. Same email response and everything. I'm fighting with my credit card company to get my money back

Marshall Bumpers scammer is out again and changed phone number and website. Now operating under bumpersuperstore.com When you go and type in marshallbumpers.com the new scam website shows up

@PissedConsumer1254391

bumper super store is not affiliated with Marshall bumpers at all. Completely different companies. Bumper super store is a good company.

Same thing happened. Ordered a front bumper, the charge took place and I received an email 2 days later stating the owner was hospitalized as well. SCAM is right.

View more comments (6)
Order processing issue

HORRIBLE Expierence

I placed an online order from MarshallBumpers.com. Immediatly I received an order confirmation and my credit card was charged. I assumed this was being shipped that day or soon after. A week later, no tracking. I called to ask, no asnwer. I e-mailed, no response (other then automated one). Shannon Michael responds and tells me they shipped the bumper with a freight company so there was no tracking - I never heard of this. Two months later and no bumper - no refund. I have tried working with Shannon Michael or Shannon Steel or Shannon Steede (his name changes when you talk to him) but nothing other then a complete SCAM is the result.

I recently received this email "With heavy heart we have to announce the owner has been hospitalized for a medical emergency and we do not have access to any purchases/warehouses to finalize your order.

We will be cancelling your online order.

Sorry for this unforeseen inconvenience. Our only suggestion at this point is to contact the manufacturer directly. " after dialing the telephone numbers listed for the company (both Are now out of service) and calling ranch hand directly, I've decided Marshall Bumpers is not committed to customer service.

Ranch Hand has no authorized dealer named Marshall Bumpers.

They have no order for my bumper shipping to my address.

If Marshall Bumpers is committed to resolving this issue, they'll call this upset customer in Maine.

@PissedConsumer1252694

This just happens to me as well. They said because the owner was put in the hospital due to a medical emergency, they could not fill my order. I have no way of getting in contact with them as well.

@PissedConsumer1253048

His name is Shannon Michael Steede he's a scammer and got me too. get a hold of ur credit card company.

Got the best price and service for our hammerhead bumper. They called and verified the actual make of our truck and let us know it would take 2-3 weeks.

This person sounds like an *** and trying to bad mouth a company with zero facts.

Keep up the great work Marshall!!!!! Amy

After researching for any order for $1529 out of Michigan we could not find one. Regardless, Marshall Bumpers has a toll free number as well as a local number and we pride ourselves on the highest level of customer service.

All Hammerhead bumpers are made to order as listed on our site. Typical turn around is 2-3 weeks and if there was a delay, we were never notified by this supposed customer or the factory.

All Hammerhead bumpers are shipped via Fedex and there are no outstanding orders.

Please give us a call to discuss this since we feel that this is an erroneous report.

View more comments (4)
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article