Resolved
DEREFAKADAVID D

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Dagenham, Barking And Dagenham

Resolved: Re: Inability to log in to my account to update insurance details

Marmalade Insurance - Re: Inability to log in to my account to update insurance details
Updated by user May 02, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. They apologized saying they had technical problems and that their support team would get to work to resolve the problem.

The problem was about me not being able to update my policy online as I could not log into my account.

The matter was partially resolved because the updating was done via a phone call at the moment, but the log-in difficulty has not been resolved yet. Thank you

Original review Apr 24, 2024
The details: Policy No: PTCCA978876; REF: 2168****/001; START DATE:12TH APRIL 2024; END DATE: 11THAPRIL 2025 / BD66AOA
AFTER TAKING INSURANCE BEFORE IT WAS 3DAYSI NOTICED THAT I COULD NOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT TO UPDATE ACCOUNT. I HAVE TRIED A SERIES OF ONLINE CHATS, EMAILS, AND CALLS BUT I AM BEING TOLD THE INSURANCE WILL BE CANCELLED WHEN THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT.

LAST WEEK WHEN I COMPLAINED I WAS SENT AN EMAIL STATING THAT THEY HAVE TECHNICAL ISSUES AND THAT THEIR HELP DESKTEAM HAS BEEN CALLED INTO IT.

LAST WEEK IN FRAUSTRATIONWANTED TO CANCEL IT BUT THEY TOLD ME TO GIVE THEM TIME TO LOOK INTO IT, ONLY TOBE SENT AN EMAIL SAYING THEY WOULD CANCEL MY INSURANCE. I WANT MY DEPOSIT BACK.

User's recommendation: BE CAREFUL WITH ONLINE CAR INSURANCE COMPANIES

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

Insurance claims, insurance fraud & why you might need a public adjuster. Watch our video interview with Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Show, get expert tips on how to file insurance claims and get the settlement.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article