Marlin Tactical AKA Yellowfin is a Joke

I have place an order for 3 patches, 100 each, and it has taken them 4 months just to get the patches right even though I sent them the correct artwork. They spelled 2 patches wrong. They took forever to get wrong proofs to me. One of the owners has quit and the girl Jennifer that I was dealing with also has quit. The new owner is impossible to deal with and will renig on his pricing that they will give you the night before. A waste of time. Do not buy from Marlin if you do not want the runaround.

This is my response to the Better Business Bureau on this mans complaint.

This man and/or organization never paid a deposit for artwork, sew outs, samples etc. We have finished samples in our possession.

We tried to reasonably resolve the matter; he wanted to pay $.99 per patch, less than agreed, I refused.

Jennifer has not been here since December 3rd. This person re-contacted our office again on January 15th. No one has spoken to him since the first week of December. He was advised that it takes 30 days to produce and deliver patches. He said he wanted it the following week – not in two weeks as he suggested. I said “no way, Chinese New Year just started this week and all factories are closed for the next 10-14 days. “

He has never been charged one dollar for artwork, set up fees, sew outs, art changes etc. He should have been but was never charged for the order.

He is rude; I decided to cut my losses and not to do business with this man. He has received copies of our samples and work performed; we have received nothing but verbal demanding abuse over this.

There are obvious reasons that a company like ours would decide not to do business with someone after we invested $100-$150.00 in that project. We have chosen not to do business with him. We do not need business that bad.

To us it does not matter that this man is a member of law enforcement. We treat all people the same. I notice that he does not mention the agency that he is commissioned under in the state of Texas.

William O’Hara

ID

About

Summary

Marlin Tactical distributes law enforcement accessories such as badges, patches, insignias and award bars made from few kinds of materials. There is an opportunity of online shopping where customers can pick buttons, dickies, family badges, lanyards, motorcycle wings, acorns, insignia pins, stock embroidered patches, tactical handcuff keys, metal lettering, stars and ranks, shoulder ropes, whistles, accessories, police angel pins and a variety of other items represented in the online store. Additionally, the Marlin Tactical publishes police news and keeps the purchase process safe with the help of MacAfee security system. Payment transactions are accepted in the form of all major means and are protected with the SSL technology. The company can be contacted through the represented contact data or directly at the main office in Houston, Texas.

Marlin Tactical reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article