Marks mobile in columbia mo-I took my 2005 dodge-rear window needed replaced-they broke wiper motor

i went in to Marks mobile oin columbia mo to have my rear window replaced after my 2 yr old shattered it. i shopped around and finally found the lowest quote with them.I left the van overnite,they called me the following morning to tell me they had broken off the bolt that separates the wiper from the glass. they stated it was rusty and was no fault of theirs(2005 dodge caravan!)i went to pick it up later and spoked to a "supervisor" he said there was nothing he could do about it,it ws "rusty" and the techs did what they had to do. i said well i came in for a $164. job and its now going to cost me $264 plus labor!! he said he"d put the labor in "free" i said free! you guys broke it,it wouldnt need to be replaced if you hadnt.i asked for some type of compensation or discount and he stated he could not as it was not there fault it twisted off and broke.!?he refused to and would shrug his shoulders like "no big deal" i know stuff happens but i wasn"t aware until after the fact,i didnt sign a waiver. they called me after breaking it.i called around to other glass places and explained what happened to see if the breaking of the nuts was common and was told it is not.sometimes the wiper will break off but not the nut!

We are disappointed to hear that you had this experience with us at Mark's Mobile Glass. What we want to do is make your experience as smooth and easy as possible.

A customer should never leave our business unhappy and we strive for this achievement every day. We hope that you will give us another try in the future and we welcome you anytime you need glass services.

ID
Saint Louis, Missouri

About

Summary

Mark's Mobile Glass is a self-contained workshop on wheels that can come straight to you. ... Mark's Mobile Glass provides quick and reliable service at our retail location! ...

Marks Mobile Glass reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article