Marko Records - Recording Studio Review from Accra, Greater Accra

It still hurts me till thjs day i honestly thought he was gonna help me get somewhere but all he did was take my money and i didnt even get my own cd with songs i wrote why me out of all people i sumtimes just wanna die singing is my dream and he crushed it

Did you abide by the contract? I'm certain that you did not follow through on your end.

Read the contract and decide who fell short. If Mr Hockett didn't do his part, you have a contract; use it in court.

Contracts must be honored in court of law.

Did you receive any services? Who broke the contract?

Accra, Greater Accra
Reason of review
Bad quality

Marko Records - Recording Studio Review from Columbus, Ohio

THE IS Cassanova Griffin WITH THE KA NEK MMG I AM NO LONGER APART OF ( ON THE SPOT, COLUMBUS GOT TALENT, OR MARKO RECORDS). As you all know I was promoting Columbus Got Talent, on the spot program. A lot of things was promised and did not come through. I did not get paid for all the work that I have done over these months. Mark Hockett has put all the money in his own pocket meaning in his personal account and and I had a contract with him. He did not honor, to do all the video and photography. In my opinion mark is out for only money.

Dilkhush recording studio

Columbus, Ohio
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Marko Records

I was introtuced to a man named Marc Hockett, the owner, producer CEO or whatever he decides to go by at any given moment, almost 1 yr. ago. He charged my $25 dollars for the initial interview, in his rented studio, to "hear and *** my talent". Of course he told me that he would be able to produce a great 2 song sample album, which he would use to shop me to record companies for a small one time fee of $1200. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST! He should be investigated and he should do jail time now! He will waste your time, take your money and go on to the next aspiring artist and do the same. He is not afraid to use religion to make you comfortable, and he has intentions only to line his pockets! I am one of several people he has scammed. Be very aware that MARKO RECORDS and MARK HOCKETT are no good. MARKO RECORDS is a SCAM!

Mark Hockett can't get anyone a record deal.. Our y'all *** or what..

This man is a *** artist by no means will or can help you. He will take your money and that's all.. Take him to court for refurbished song.. Everyone that he records the same song after he tell you he can't help you...

Leave his *** artist *** Along..

I have worked with Marko Records and all that he says he will do and what he expects of you is in the contract signed by both parties. This man is very business minded and the studio prices are very affordable.

If you are serious about your music career, Mr. Hockett is the person to work with. While working with him for many years, I found that most aspiring artist expect Mr.

Hockett to work for free. Yes, there is a charge for his services; it's called a business.

Marko Records is not like that ive been recording there for three years and have already received multiple offers from various agencies. His prices are very low and whoever wrote this can NOT be talking about the same person at all... End of story

View more comments (2)
Columbus, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article