Refusing to refund payment charged after cancelling.

Original product was some traffic packs. I thought I purchased a one time add-on but turned out it was a subscription. I got notification that the payment had failed so immediately sent a ticket through the helpdesk telling him to cancel the subscription and not attempt to charge my card again. Got no response and got charged again anyway. Asked for a refund and confirmation, no response. Tried the support email instead and got told to use the helpdesk. 4 tickets and 3 emails later, I'm still getting told to use the (non-responsive) helpdesk... and no refund and probably going to have to cancel the card.

User's recommendation: Steer clear, a long history of this kind of thing.

ID
Cairns, Queensland

Beware of http://wpcommissionmachine.convertri.com , you been warn

Ankur Shukla is a tech entreprenur Dedicated to the scam, once you buy the trash you sell, they do not return your money as your ad says, also they will keep asking you for more money and when you ask for your refund they will answer you like this: Date: 2016-12-20 05:41:30 Name: Nergis Printer friendly version Message: Hi , I'm sorry that you want to cancel your purchase. But I have to make sure that we abide by our policies and here is our refund policy for this product says .... "Our 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you have any trouble using the WP Commission Machine plugin and we fail to help you resolve the issue, we'll give you 100% of your money back. We do not offer you any questions, but we will do the same for you. Refunds are for technical issues only and only if we are unable to solve the problem that you reported. Other than that all sales are Final. " That's the case, what I can do for you is $ 100 credit to "My Software Vault" to add more value to what you have already bought. That way we can make you happy and win. "My Software Vault" has a huge choice of over 300 products ranging from eBooks, eCources, Mini Sites to Softwares, Themes, Videos, Graphics and more that you can choose from and download products worth $ 100. Let me know if you want to avail of this offer and I will send you your login for the same. Thanks -Nergis Kudos Support Team Ankur

I believe Ankur Shukla has the attitude that there is a sucker born every minute. NEVER buy anything from this guy. Ethics is severely lacking in every aspect of his business.

Thank you for this review. I'm planing to buy this plugin but when I saw this review I did save my money before they scam it.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Scam web site
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article