map-marker Denver, Colorado

Trying to cancel my service. They have you talk with customer service and sales. Then have to call back before the end of the month for some reason. Then the 1st rolls around again, and bam!! Another.

Payment comes out. And you cant get into the system to cancel your card. This has happened to me. I dont know how many times over the last couple of years, but this is the last time!

User's recommendation: If you have to cancel, plan ahead call, they will send you a little form to fill out and have someone call you back so you talk to them and then they’ll tell you to call back so you need to call back. Make sure you get everyone’s names and phone numbers And with any luck at all, you’ll be able to cancel. Maybe you can pay month-to-month somehow but I wouldn’t give them a credit card number.

Alissa F Lzc

Verified Reviewer

It’s a scam

This company is a scam. They reel you in promising real and valid leads. Not the case!!! They just take your money. Im trying to get released from my awful contract bc all I get are bogus emails and numbers and solicitors trying to get my business!! Terrible company.
Loss:
Cons:
  • All

Preferred solution: Out of my terrible contract. They’re just taking my money.

User's recommendation: Don’t sign up!!!

Johnny M Lwe

Verified Reviewer

Company cons you into subscribing then under delivers

This is a HORRIBLE lead-generating company. About me, I use a 14 day 18 touch follow-up program which works great with all reputable lead companies. This company's leads are the worst I have seen in my six years. They will lie and make pie in the sky promises they can't keep. Then run like *** with your money. AVOID AT ALL COST OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF. ZERO QUALITY LEADS The guy that canceled my account for me was a nice guy. No complaints there.
$2000
Pros:
  • Easy to cancel if you yell long enough
Cons:
  • Bait and switch company
  • Poor leads
  • Do not honor the agreement

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Your money is better spent elsewhere

map-marker New York, New York

Awful Customer Experience- not delivering what I paid for

Do not sign up with this company if you are expecting any customer service at all. As a real estate agent you will likely get no to poor leads and it will be a huge undertaking to set up your initial website and get it back should you walk. Pay more and go elsewhere

User's recommendation: Do not Sign up!

Joe C Cln

Stay Away

They are not honest about what they offer. They do not abide by the terms of the contract. They call and email demanding money is owed to them. They do not honor the agreed upon fees for service. Please do yourself a favor and stay away.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Overpriced
  • Do not honor the agreement
  • Poor leads
Reason of review:
Dishonest and do not honor the contract.

Preferred solution: Terminate the contract and accept 2 months service fee art 480.00 a month, or a total of 960.00

Ronrico Cgl

They are the worst. Terrible experience.

Leads are garbage. They keep changing the terms of the contract. Won't let you go. Make adjustments and then do not honor them...causing surprise withdrawals on your credit card or bank statement.

I've researched some of the leads and found them to be made up...names like John Doe, Mickey Mouse, etc. If you email customers the emails go directly to spam. It's a terrible CRM. They truly don't care about the real estate agent.

They will cost you thousands for worst quality service in lead generation. Stay Away!!!

map-marker Lexington, Kentucky

Marketleader Review

This company is HORRIBLE!!!! They lie and trap you into a contract that you never signed and won't let you out!!! Please stay away from this company!

Brands Related to Market Leader

HouseValues reviews and complaints

HouseValues

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article