Verified Reviewer

Will take your money with no problem will not return phone calls.

We thought we were covered until we presented a claim. Only to find out that the policy should have never been issued ? We emailed them no response, so we called spoke to a Mr. Conley who would not give any information, and we were told he would have someone in claims get back to us but YT

User's recommendation: Deal with a reputable insurance company.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Resolved: Worst claims experience i have ever had!!!!

Update by user Apr 17, 2019

So i have an update : The check finally came on March 15. This has been such a horrible experience.

I had to hire an attorney and go through an interrogation process. It was the most humiliating experience to is there and have this guy suspect me of doing something wrong. The claim took 6 months to finally get paid. The entire time i was not able to purchase a new Polaris RZR.

I honestly think they tried to make me do as many things as possible to try and see if i would just give up and forget about it.

Every week was some new document that was never stated originally. If i would have had my Lawyer present during the deposition i would have spent over $5k in legal fees to fight this thing.

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2018
This has been the worst claims experience i have ever had with an insurance company. The quick details- I had a Polaris RZR stolen and the insurance professional referred my case to their SIU (Special Investigations Unit- fraud investigation) because i also had a car stolen in 2000 ( yes, 18 years ago). So they say they had to do more investigation because it was suspicious i had something stolen before. Well the RZR was recovered in another state about a week after stolen. The SIU agent looked at my Bill of Sale and it showed that i purchased the RZR "new" and he called Polaris and they told him my RZR was sold 4 months before (for $22k) i actually purchased it. Therefore he is suggesting that i didn't legally own my RZR that i paid almost $30k for. its the most ridiculous payout delay i have ever heard. He doesnt understand that a dealer can get this RZR and put a bunch of aftermarket parts on it and sell it to me for a profit ... its mind boggling that this guy even has a job. Its been a month since it got stolen and still no resolution to this. I engaged an attorney last week and hopefully get something going soon. I have spent hours with these guys trying to give them every piece of info they ask for and every time i deliver they ask for something else. You hope you never have to file a claim with an insurance company but i will tell you this is the worst i have ever heard of. They are treating me like a suspect instead of a victim.
Resolved
ID
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Their cancellation policy is ridiculous