Mark warwick, md

office very dirty, unclean. but nothing compared to the doctor. he has like 3 teeth looks like he hadnt bathed in a week, smelled like a month. spent more time talking about himself and camping than we did about me. picked his nose while talking and wiped it on his pants did NOT wash his hands then wanted to feel my back. he then spent the remainder of the office visit preaching about religion and how i should let my 8 and 11 year old daughters go on a camping trip with him. does the medical board and his church know he's using his office as a recruiting center.

Doctor Warwick was my aunt & uncle's doctor. He even made a couple housecalls to see my uncle Dave.

Dave was not an easy person to get along with and he was especially hard on doctors. The fact Dr. Warwick could put up with Dave speaks volumes. The best description for Dr.

Warwick I have heard is, "He is one of those diehard people, who will probably die in the saddle with his boots on still doing his job, before he ever calls it quits". I have heard the word disorganized used, but it went along with the words dedicated & caring. I cannot remember the last time I have heard of any doctor making a house call. Betty and Dave have passed on now, and I may be in need of medical services.

I will surely try to get into see a doctor in The Springs.

These jerks in Arizona have been making me drive 1000 miles one way for an appointment, and not cooperating with the doctors in Colorado I am trying to transfer to. I would rather have an honest old eccentric MD than a money grubbing lying little crooked excuse for a doctor any day.

No, i will back this person up! He is that bad and worse!

Unclean, unprofessional and irresponsible.

Just there to take advantage of Medicaid patients. Better to not have a doctor at all.

You must be joking. This is so obviously made up. You must have been fired or he wouldn't sleep with you.

@PissedConsumer212499

I have been seein dr. Warwick for about a year now., the compkaint is blowne out of propotion an cruel.

He is very caring an actualky takes his time to see medicaid patients who dont pay him ***, so what he has a private office its unorganized not dirty..

u should be ashamed if ur s3lf for the lies u are spreadin on here. Continue the good work doc..

@PissedConsumer757180

Brianne, thankyou for your input, im with you on it all the way. Im from Florida butmoved here from Az, where i had a really great doctor

I hate snotty people, some are just snobs others couldn't trick him into the drugs they wanted or for whatever reason, as genuine *** and if they don't get the drugs they want don't like him.

I think should just find another doc to abuse.

I'm new, never been to Doctor Warwick, but am going to see him. Im making the soonest appointment tomorrow.

One, or i should say 2 , of my best Docs , was old Doc Parnell. He's a 89 year old, all haunches over, but will die as the die hard doc he was, and very old fashioned. And Doc Willie Potter, he was like 75, a big clumsy but very smart.

You people complaining would do the same to them. If it wasn't for them my spine would have been assaulted unnecessary, when they found I desperately needed hip and knee surgery. After years of covering up my pain with pain meds, when i moved up to Daytona Beach. I got off the meds, which were really stong, then they found and cleared things up.

They also found in had vitamin d deficiency cleared that up, but still keep me on Lyrica, which fixed my anxiety issues.

Dr. Parnell was the cutest little old man, and blushed when I gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek for prescribing opiates, when he had a clearly posted sign NO opiates, but knew i really need them.

So in my world, I don't care what ya'll say, I will see on my own and bet I find you're just too snotty and you all should get better on your own!

View more comments (4)
ID
#207480 Review #207480 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Colorado Springs, Colorado

About

Summary

View the profiles of professionals named Mark Warwick on LinkedIn. There are 17 professionals named Mark Warwick, who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ...

Mark Warwick reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article