Mark W Eves Pc Legal Services Review from Seattle, Washington

Mark W Eves Pc Legal Services Review from Seattle, Washington
This is Mark Eves and someone has begun an internet wide smear campaign with false and untrue allegatiins of misconduct. Whoever is behind this will be responsible for punatitive damages and well as compensatory injury damages resulting from the libel brought forth by someone using false email accounts. Please go to the oregon state bar to review my professional record. I have been in busjness for 40 years without a complaint. Mark Eves

Most likely most you could be innocent hopefully if you are don't know who you are but we have been through tremendous pain since 2002 dealing with an attorney in Cincinnati Ohio J Louis kurtzer our stories are true about him if you're not guilty hope you receive Justice we haven't received Justice yet but hopefully Donald Trump can help us thanks for listening God bless

ID
Seattle, Washington
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Mark W Eves Pc Legal Services Review from Roseburg, Oregon

I hired Mark W. Eves PC to help with a real estate transaction. He failed to return calls, did not respond to emails in a timely professional manner and was lackluster in his communication skills. I felt that he treated me rude and showed no empathy when I lost my property due to his failure to correctly evaluate the legal dynamics of my case. I am disappointed and regret my business experience. Mark W Eves PC had foul masking bad breath and needs to use mouthwash and brush his teeth begore meeting with clients.

This is the first the Real Mark Eves and someone within the Parkrose Business Association has began a public smear campaign to soil my business reputation in the Portland area. I have been in business for 40 years and have never had and complaints.

I was formally the secretary of the Parkrose Business Association until I blew the whistle on the untetical practices the board of directors engages in. Since being ousted, I have been been smeared on all sorts of Internet sites.

Whoever is behind this campaign will be held to account and prosecuted to the full extend of the law.

Mark Eves

@PissedConsumer1107676

How's prosecuting so many old clients going?

“This is a series of fraudulent reviews/scams.   This person has added fraudulent reviews using the same or different names around the same date onto approximately 10 other websites beginning January 11, 2016.

The assistance of  the FBI has been requested to locate and prosecute the scammer. I have been a lawyer for 40 years. The scammer has never been a client of our law firm.

If an actual grievance had occurred, a complaint would have been filed with our firm or the Oregon State Bar Association. No claims have been filed.”   Mark Eves

@PissedConsumer1104290

You had no problem trying to transfer my property to my own son, whom you met while representing me. So, sue me. I have documentation.

View more comments (3)
ID
Roseburg, Oregon
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article