Mark Slagowski Photography Staff Review from Bellflower, California

Update by user Aug 02, 2015

Mark Slagowski Photography Is Awesome!

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2015
Mark Slagowski has done pictures for everyone in my family. He is professional, takes amazing photos, and he does not discriminate. As someone on here implied, he does not hit on anyone! In business, its unfortunate because someone could take something completely out of context and become offended, just because the business owner, or representatives, cannot read minds. So Many things can be made-up and completely ruin a persons livelihood based on false accusations. Don't believe any horrible reviews. Check out the business on your own, and make your own decision. Usually the mean people are the ones posting on these sites. I feel awful for Mark when I see this false review about him. He is nothing as depicted, and you are not "sorry" to be posting these things. It's obvious that you did it on purpose.
ID
Bellflower, California
Reason of review
Good quality

*** Wedding Photographer

Have you ever heard of a wedding photographer hitting on someone in your wedding party? How about a male photographer hitting on your groom's heterosexual best man? I had the pleasure of working with Mark Slagowski out of Eagle Mountain Utah. Slagowski Photography or Mark Slagowski Photography3579 Rock Creek Rd.Eagle Mountain, UT 84005 801-913-**** "Ž 801-867-**** http://www.slagowski.comslagowski@***.com His photography looked great in the albums he showed us at the bridal show, but the photos we ended up getting looked like he took them with a disposable camera. He was really hard to get ahold of once he had my mother's money. Now back to the *** part. I could not for the life of me figure out if this guy was hitting on me, my (now) husband, or if he was just odd.... Well at the wedding, we figured out which team he plays for. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I had to ask him to focus on the rest of the reception at least 5 times instead of chit chatting with my groom's best man. Mark gave him his cell phone number and told him to call him if he ever needed modeling photos... what a sleeze ball. If you get to meet this guy, you will know exactly what I am talking about. Mark, I'm sorry to have to write this about you, but what you did to me at my wedding is unforgivable, you need to figure out what you want in life and if it is taking sexy male model photos, then go do that and get the heck out of the wedding business. P.S. Had you just taken the hint the first 2-3 times when I asked you to please focus on my wedding, I would have not written this review.

I second the negative comments.

Whomever wrote the horrible review above, you must be one angry person to make such horrific allegations. I have known Mark personally for more than 30 years.

He has always done my family photography, and has been nothing but professional.

Mark does photography for female and male models professionally as well. He does NOT "play for the other side!"

Mark would certainly not hit on anyone in a wedding or at any other place. He has done work for my friends weddings. The pictures are amazing...as are the ones he has done for us.

I believe that you are a disgruntled person that has no regard for someone else's livelihood.

Shame on you!

Mark has won numerous awards for his photography. I highly recommend him to everyone. Please do not pay attention to that scathing review! It is absolutely false.

Keep up the good work Mr.

Slagowski. I will always call on you for my friends and my photography needs!

View more comments (1)
ID
Ogden, Utah
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article