BUYER BEWARE!!

Update by user Aug 15, 2018

So I received a check. But Mark Graham took an even $1000 for editing (and may I say poorly) 2 chapters out of 400 pages (at this rate it would cost me tens of thousands to have had him complete the book with simple grammar changes).

$65/hour and its obvious he didn't go by time or it wouldn't have cost me an even amount.

Add to it he lied the full way that he himself would follow his own sample...once paid he let his underling simply do $30/hour line edits. Don't give this fraud a single dollar from your bank account!!

Update by user Aug 14, 2018

MANUSCRIPT EDITING RIP OFF - FALSE PROMISES FAKE BUSINESS

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2018
BUYER BEWARE OF Mark Graham Communications. He's a ripoff. He ripped me off for several $1000 in cash payment. He offered me an edit which he was the editor, fooling me to believe that my edit would be like the sample he provided me. FALSE!! I paid him in COLD HARD CASH to do my content edit (ghost involved rewrite) of my manuscript. He expected cash payment of 1/3 of my 400 page book at $70/ hour, amounting to multi thousands. Once he had my funds in cash he was well able to cheat me and only do a basic $30/hr simple grammatical line edit. He lied and pulled the wool over my eyes and when I confronted him first he'd lie more, and then finally he shouted at me over the phone that he himself doesn't even edit so I terminated. And so now the CHECK IS IN THE MAIL... THE ETERNAL ONE!! I'm afraid he lied about refunding me too!!
ID
Service
Mark Graham Communications Book Editing Service
Reason of review
Rip off cheated me of my money
Loss
$1900
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article