Mark Floyd Plumbing Clarksville, TN Ripped Me Off

Mark Floyd is dishonest. I issued a check to Mark Floyd Plumbing to secure his services as a plumber. Mark Floyd was to complete the rough-in plumbing on my new home. He worked for a couple of days and completed about 20% of the work and has not returned. Nor did he return my check. He also walked off with some of my plumbing fixtures. I have attempted to contact him by phone and left messages, but he fails to return my call. I quess he is to busy spending my money. I would not recommend that you hire Mark Floyd.

Sorry folks my Dad is a complete *** hole , He has been like all of my life , my poor mom

Voted number 1 plumber in the Mongomery area. Tells alot about what type of work he does!!!!! Great job Mark.

Mark is a great gu. Honest and would recommend him anytime.

Personal vendetas are a simple shame. Look into this complaint posted by JDB before making a desicion not to hire Mark.

I find it highly unlikely that Mark Floyd would travel to Iowa. Get a life!

#451993

Mark treated my husband and very well. I would recomend him to my friends anytime.

the report is accurate...Mark is a *** man. DO NOT USE HIM....New const job and he was gone halfway through it.

Wont call back. The poster is correct.

Hope, why was he fire from the housing complex that he worked for?? Why has he walked off with other customer's funds?

He may have been honest and reliable at one time, but that time has pasted. He is a crook!

#341956

I totally disagree. Mark has done several jobs at my house and I am very pleased with his work and his professional manner.

You can tell right off the bat that he skilled and knowledgeable about his trade.

I will hire him anytime and recommend him to the Clarksville community. HM

View more comments (7)
ID
Ankeny, Iowa
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article