Signed a contract took our money and ran.

Attorney Mark E. Crutchfield of New York City signed separate contracts with my partner and I took our money and was never heard from again! Then learned he has done this to many many people and multiple complaints have been filed about him. Hopefully he will soon be disbarred and won;t be able to scam anyone else. he advertises on Craig's list and other places and has "offices" in Brooklyn and Manhattan. Claims to do a lot of work for wronged NYC tenants. Stay away! If you are a victim too complain to the Grievance Committee as we did already.

This guy not only signed the contracts and ran away but also moved in to my apt that I subleased to him at the beginning of this year, didn't pay and didn't want to move out, even though he knew that together with my 5yr son we didn't have a place to stay. I had to evict him through the lengthy NYC housing court.

After six months I got a court order but a night before the City Marshal knocks at my door Mark disappears and he is never to be found again.

It's really hard to justify his behavior, even if he has some medical issues. For me he looked perfectly conscious of his actions.

He has been DisBarred from practicing law in the state of New York!

Why would a Harvard educated attorney not show up and allow himself to be disbarred?

There must be some serious problems going on with him.

Perhaps Medical issues

@PissedConsumer88418

I wonder what every happened to him. There must be some serious medical issues or similar. There s no way a Harvard educated lawyer throws it all away for a couple of thousands dollars.

View more comments (2)
ID
Chula Vista, California

About

Summary

MARK CRUTCHFIELD, Defendant/Appellant, and ... Mark Crutchfield, Brooklyn, New York, Pro se. Kenneth L. Buettner, Chief Judge: ...

Mark Crutchfield reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article