Never got paid

What a company, Where do I begin? A gypsy company on wheels called marisbrooks of jackson chester springs pa.I was hired as a maintenance tech by a man name ricky ,who asked me to interview with chris reichart who is ceo/pres / and his dad steve used to own the business whom is steve reichart . He (ricky) said not to worry we are there for you in the field and that we are a phone call away, and need someone with your capabilities etc. and no job is going to be no farther away than a hour from my zip code or Pottstown pa. All I had had to do 2 simple things ,download a time tracker app and a geo –op app (great right)? The 1st day i wound up traveling a hour to Wyomissing Pa.26.65 miles to a chain store to fix a door that didn’t open or close.(door closer beyond repair) When I got there the lady was nice but she wasn’t happy and this was the 3rd time someone was sent out to look at it. So I tried adjusting it to no avail . She mentioned that lights an ballasts needed changing out also (how embarrassing) took pictures and told her I have to order parts for the door .Rick told me its not a problem you'll get used to it! On my way out she mumbled see you in another 2 months. Then drove another hour 44.12 miles to Quakertown pa to measure for window shades ,went to the other side of Quakertown 5 miles to a Lowes for the quotes and another 2 hours went by the time I left and back to Chester Springs 49.68 miles (their house) to pick up parts for and wound up in Perryville Maryland 54.63 miles from their house /office because the previous guy quit(no wonder) and they needed to button this job up. When I got there about 6 pm the store clerk said I couldn’t start till 8 15 pm WHAT THE *** I thought . so I called chris and promised me the world , well take care of you, go get dinner on us and ( where at Taco Bell?) view the apps video which chris gave me the wrong info and I couldn’t download it to begin with, there were 12 notes all in pdf file which i was trying to read on my phone. so I did the job but not good enough instead of replacing all the 4 ballasts I replaced 3 as needed and dam near re lamped the whole store so I wouldn’t have to go back there. I didn’t read the work order properly while waiting in the freezing cold on my dime. So over 2 1/2 hours directly from Maryland to my home 74.21 miles and didn’t get arrive home until after midnight .well they only pay for traveling from last job to home. SO meanwhile all the traveling that day was on me. The next day they called me numerous times to find out what I did do that night after I hemmed an hauled about this job with “debbie and ricky” while they sent me to Newark Delaware to a McDonalds replacing a panic bar calling and texting a thousand times about what I did in Maryland . then they wanted me to go to Phila. after because they couldn’t change the schedule (rick said). The 3rd day i drove past Wyomissing embarrassed from a client that was said this is the 3rd time someone was here and no resolve, why don’t I have parts called deb she said not there problem this happens all the time to move on .Back to Quakertown and then to Cheltenham on a so called emergency (which everything is a emergency to them $$$) in the winter storm starting around rush hour and leaving there at 8 pm to travel home in the snow blizzard another 2.5 hours. they said sleep in don’t worry and then threw the bomb at me saying debbie the wife of steve and mother of chris was going to be my direct go to person from now on. What a nightmare! she kept reminding me that she wanted to be in the loop and all my conversations with rick an steve an chris never trickled down to her except by me and was told to her I have to go through her and not them LOL. she’s a text maniac and i couldn’t get anywhere with her because of her constant texting and replying and her in capabilities to understand the apps and whats going on in the field that i had told her that every time she texts me I have to pull over read the text reply to the text and then proceed to the job. HAD to download use on my phone with multiple reading and pdf files which i was about to get more confused as she told me to go to the web site and learn them, and all along she never knew how herself or about being in the field as her hubby always left her out of the loop. Monday of my second week headed back to Wyomissing Pa. my truck broke down in the middle of nowhere PA. so I made arrangements to a local mechanic to get my truck and they took me home so I called the deb up and she had asked me if I could still make it to the job. REALLY ? I messed their scheduling all up she had mentioned. I feel like this is a twilight zone movie! And to top it all off they have total control of your smart phone apps so they can configure it to any way they want to which I found out later that the hours didn’t jive ! Job completed or to old: Details omitted. So the last job in Phila. I forgot to get a signature ,and chris told me that I wasn’t getting paid for going doing and driving home., and he demanded all the info I took or I wasn’t getting paid! To make a long story short after 2nd week i just got fed up and quit and never got paid. Aren’t they a wonderful company? There office address has nothing but a empty lot. Which is same address as house but he uses it as a office address because of different street.( are you confused yet) chris says the parents been doing this for 27 years ,well it shows/ the license says 2012 My take is that they (steve) got so messed up with bad scores with the business that he had to give it to his son and become a tech himself to keep company floating . Who knows how many company names they have had, they are all mooches! Be careful road Techs!!

Contact me asap man i have a law suite with them now, i live in pottstown as well, i was the previous tech. Sps13trs14@***.com

Contact your states dept.of labor.They will fine him and force him to pay you.Its what you pay taxes for.

View more comments (1)
ID
#472066 Review #472066 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article