Being treated unfairly over 190.00

Update by user Jan 16, 2014

the correct information is Maria Osan Toplala located at 2457 Ridge Road Lansing Illinois 60438

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2014
I went to the Dr Maria Osan Topala DMD in Lansing Illinois! Mary who runs the office is beyond RUDE< NASTY< AND UNPROFFESIONAL.I had veneers done and the Dentist is great! Mary who runs the office called me numerous times over this $190.00 balance. Keep in mind that have gotten over 2500.00 for my veneers alone PAID IN FULL and I was a new patient! I made another appointment to get my teeth cleaned with Kathy, I told them at the time I would pay the balance before they clean my teeth which means that if I did not have their money they can easily turn me around and I was fine with that .They said ok. Mary called me and said no we will not see you until we have the $190.00 so I am cancelling your appointment! I was upset and ask to talk to the dentist at this point she claims the dentist was out . I called again because I want to go to another dentist and I ask that I have my dental records. SHE REFUSED ME OF MY RECORDS she said they must have this 190.00 I asked again to talked to the dentist she said she is out and said she had another call and hung up!! I have never been treated like his in my LIFE. !! DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST MARY WHO RUNS THE OFFICE IS RRUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND HAS NOT AN OUNCE OF RESPECT! I am not the type of person to know pay for my services!! I cant believe she hung up on me!! JUST WRONG!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS LADY!!!!

OMG!!! My friend overheard me being upset and decided to do this !

Let's be clear I'm upset because of how I was talked to!! I love my dental work! To go on a website and belittle a place that I owe would've be simply ignoramus! I tried removing thus and I couldn't !

Ugh !! I surely apologize if any harm was done !

@Jodi

Lou to call a person a deadbeat when u know nothing about them shows u have no class!!! I didn't write this post !!!

I'm a single mother of a 17 year old, I have a great career , in school AND I respect people!

This is why my friend did thus!! The issue was never the money the issue was the nasty tone !!!

Pay your bill, deadbeat. They don't owe you anything, you owe them.

View more comments (2)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article