Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

I had cataract surgery two years ago.

The doctor recommended multifocal lenses. I hate them. I feel like I am looking out of a blurred tunnel. I went to a specialist in another town later ,and he said he would never put those in anyones eyes. Within a month Marion had to do the laser on me, and it wasnt till I went to the specialist that I was told that after laser surgery there is nothing he could do about the first surgery or the Lenses they used. I feel Marion didnt give me all the information to make the best decisions on my eyes, and now I have to live with it the rest of my life.

User's recommendation: Ask questions, get a Specilist opinion. I will not go back to Marion in Cape Girardeau again.o.

ID
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Cons
  • Lack of facts
  • Takes a week to get glasses
  • High priced
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article