Bad service bt Marine View Beverage, Tumwater WA

I manage a restaurant and bar in local town. We had a unusual busy bar and restaurant on Thursday night. Because of that we were running low on some beer kegs, being weekend approaching, we called our beer vendor"Marine view beverage" to request if only, they can make special delivery so we don't run out of product. Dan on premise supervisor himself came to deliver on Friday. I felt very thankful and obligated and wanted to express my gratitude. What a surprise, He came in with a bad attitude, snubbed me for requesting special dlivery on weekend which made him late for his dinner. He did not just stopped there and even threatened me That if ever in future, I ever called again in weekends, he will deal with me differently. Only one time a week we will deliver, that is it! If you are out of product , too bad! He did all possible ways to give me a guilt trap. I never had to deal with such a bad salesman in my 24 years business history. Because he had to deliver once in 17 years, we are dealing with them, he got so upset and was very rude. I wish state gives me an option to choose a different Beer vendor beacuse of poor service.
ID
Olympia, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article