Iwan harris store is SCAM!!!

Iwan Harris Store, located in indonesia with owner EDU IRWANTO is a scam. This gentleman operate with different marine stores all over asia. All of his sites look rather good and somehow he manage to produce hundreds of product prices which are fairly below the normal prices. The payments should be done to his private name in jakarta. If you check these sites on internet you find only positive reactions, but if you read a littlebit more, you find out that most of them are almost copies from each other. After payment is done, you never ever hear from him again. He don't answer mails and not answer telephone calls. BE WARNED!!!

He mate, yeah me too - lost 320 one yr ago and i'm still pissed.

I ordered an expensive cleaner for my swimmingpool and as you guess, I never got anything. I am really pissed and i whish i could do something about this. But what?!

Like more people do, i hope someone can stop this scamshop!!

Dear everyone, I wanted to surprise my husband and I lost my money to this fraudcompagny. I saved for 2 years and they stole my savings without any second thoughts.

I hope someone can stop this. Please...

Dear maybe-customers DO NOT order or pay anything !!

I could't agree more about everything the other people already mentioned. I lost about 400£ and I'm trying to stop this scame before it hurts more innocent people.

NOT BUY, NOT ORDER !!

Hello everyone, as already stated in the other comments; iwan harris store operates under different names as a Marine store based in Indonesia. Do not place order cause this shop is a SCAM!

After payment is done - end of the story, goodbye money and never recieve anything. I'm sick of these people!

Hello everyone. I was *** enough to order some things in this internet shop.

I waited 4 weeks and recieved anything. Than I try to call but no answer. I have to accept I lost the money.

How can we stop this scam?! Everyone please yourself NOT PLACE ORDER !!

NOT ORDER by iwan harris store.

Underdifferent names!

Like mr Irwanto or mr Kahar, they represent the so called Sales Department but do not exist. After payment is done you never hear from them again!

Do Not Order and Not Send Money !!!

Thank you verry much Pissedconsumer Site.

This iwan harris store almost robbed me for 1.800 us$,

Thanks to this site and some other information I did not lost the money.

Everyone; BE WARNED!!!

This Store only exist on internet and is completely empty. I send my money znd never got ehat I payed for. This awful and please, anyone else DO NOT ORDER and pag nothing, this fraud!!

#751913

Right mate, me too! This Iwan harris is a big fraud and should be stopped. I lost 243 us$ and i'm still pissed

View more comments (10)
ID
Bangkok, Krung Thep
Loss

Bill Haberchak billhaberchak@***.com is a lying scammer

He will say that he represents large companies and try to get you to commit support and eventually funds to help him scam the company, then he will in turn scam you as well. john deangelis his associate will also threaten your livelihood and more. Bill Haberchak and John Deangelis. They will scam you. Here are his aliases: Bill Haberchak Director of Operations at METI William Haberchak Board Member at Global Responce Institute WWW.GREENZILLAONLINE.INFO william haberchak 2391 bendway drive port charlotte Florida 33948 +1.941504**** billhaberchak@***.com Bill Haberchak Director of Program and Project Development Marine Products Inc. 941-504-**** billhaberchak@***.com
ID
Pearl River, Louisiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article