Bad people

*** greedy landlord. Raised rent by 30% and has no lease and only wants the money with no regards to the tenants.
ID
New York, New York
Cons
  • Customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Junior Reviewer

Didn't have the best experience ever with Martin Hollander

Update by user Jul 01, 2017

Modern 23 condo board lawsuit against developers, including Martin Hollander and others. The lawsuit mentions, "a laundry list of defects." and hundreds of bricks from the faade of the buildings chimney fell onto the roof of an adjoining building. https://commercialobserver.com/2016/04/modern-23-developers-on-the-hook-for-breaches-at-their-chelsea-condo-judge/ https://therealdeal.com/2016/04/22/judge-rules-chelsea-condo-developers-liable-for-boards-claims/

Update by user Jun 27, 2017

In addition to Martin Hollander, I had dealings with Evan Hollander and Justin Hollander. All three of them work at Marin Management. I don't understand why I had such issues with a company that I was introduced through my father Stanley Pine from Hampton Hills Golf.

Update by user Jun 27, 2017

I have no idea who did it but someone broke into this same apartment when I was sleeping and injected me in the hand. My hand blew up and I went to the hospital. Living in this apartment wasn't the most fun I've ever had.

Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2016
My father is friends with Martin Hollander from Marin Management located at 157 E 25th St, New York, NY 10010. I wouldn't say I have the best relationship with either of them. I was living in a apartment managed by Marin Management and Martin Hollander. They have their version of events and I have mine. I called the city and the city sided with me. They wrote up several violations on the apartment. One of the main issues I had was the fact that they replaced 4 or 5 doors in the building and did not replace my door with mine was the worst out of all of them. All in all it was a complete nightmare situation.
ID
New York, New York
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article