INCOMPETENT SCARY JARED POPE D.D.S.

Jared Pope D.D.S. in Maricopa, Arizona is a totally SCARY and INCOMPETENT, I hesitate to use the term "DENTIST". Does anybody monitor these ?dentists???? We have to accept and pay for what we get?????????? No recourse, the Dental Board of AZ is a joke, they protect the dentist, their "investigation board" refused to even look at my proof "a mouth impression taken previous to Pope". We accept poor workmanship, poor service, poor quality, cheap products etc. Some dentists? like Pope only care about getting our money, not the quality of their workmanship. The point of this complaint is to WARN OTHERS TO AVOID THIS GUY.

You are not alone. He caused me so much pain, did not follow-up, tacked on 100 in finance charges on a 500 dollar bill but disclosed the fee after the surgery.

He prescribed a steroid when I had 2 infections. My primary care physician told me to not take them or it could seriously hurt my health. I was out of work for more than a week howling in pain, he did not admit in my FMLA paperwork that I was in pain. The pain was so bad my primary physician who is an intern and much more advanced than Pope prescribed 40 Percocet and 10 days of strong antibiotics plus referred me to another dentist.

The other dentist wrote in her clinical notes that I was in excruciating pain. She referred me to an actual surgeon who advised me I was suffering from nerve pain. He suggested a morphine drip at the hospital. 2 Percocet plus 800 mg of ibuprophen did not touch the pain.

I was up for 6 days with no sleep. To top it off Pope did not admit to the situation to cover his ***. He dis not care if I had to pay for all of my days off work.

Without medical records from the other doctors, he would have left me with no days off work intel the end of the year plus paying him the bill plus the extreme financing fee and paying fully out of pocket for my time off work. He lacks conscience.

I agree

Your right about this dentist. Dont trust him or his services.

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas

INCOMPETENT DENTIST DAVID J. GIBBONS

David J.. Gibbons D.D.S. of Maricopa Dentistry 20046 N. John Wayne Parkway Suite 105, Maricopa, Arizona 85138 is dangerously unknowledgeable and incompetent. Does anybody in Arizona monitor these dentists before they are licensed???? The public should be made aware of the "dentists"? out there that are not very good, but charge alot of money. Scary, since we sit there with our mouths open and let these "dentists" do what ever they want, with whatever they want, and we have to "accept it" AND PAY FOR IT. We have no control over anything they do or anything they use in our mouths. WTF.

David Gibbons is an amazing dentist and a very caring person. He isn't all about the money, he is a genuine person and would never do work that is unnecessarily.

Ive heard he kills puppies too!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article