Mare Stare IMO not as they appear

IMO through personal experience, the owner of Mare Stare is not the caring individual she likes people to think. IMO she has treated myself as well as others in a very selfish, rude, condescending manner. I do not believe that her best interest is in the right place. In my situation, she was very childish and came across as though she was far better than anyone. I honestly believe the volunteers are sincere, however IMO, it is the one that gets the money that has shown her business to be unethical and not all that it seems! If you only knew the behind the scenes. This is IMO through experience!

I spent a lot of money to get set up and there were nothing but problems. I tried to be gracious, but was upset that my stream was going down at night when I needed it.

I got upset because I did not get the help I needed,and I was treated as a brush off. Very unprofessional and unorganized company. I just gave up.

The volunteers and watchers were wonderful, helpful, and concerned.

I have watched for may years and have had many dealings with the owner of Mare Stare. The only time I have seen her get upset is when people are trying to tell the cam owners they need to do it the way they think or are harassing owners.

Or are hateful with others. If this person was doing either of these they should be gone. Mare Stare is a family site that truly cares about the animals about to give birth, the owners, and the viewers. Trouble makers are not tolerated there at all.

Which helps make it the best site around to feel safe in letting young people learn about the miracle of birth.

Always remembering we are guests in these barns. I thank the owner of Mare Stare and all the cam owners along with the all the moderators for all their hard work and the long hours the caring viewers put in to help owners catch thses births.

View more comments (1)
ID
#194995 Review #194995 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Kansas City, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article