Crazy

i were attending Marantha Christian Academy,just so excited because i had dropped out prior to that and a few months later i finished with my books ready to get my GED! I payed the lady $250 dollars, and for me to finish i had to pay $175 more. i called her and told her that im finished and hse was like that i would have to pay and then the following week i'll get my GED! like is she aerious. now would be the right thing to do, which is grade my books and then when i have passed give me my diploma and i'll give you the money. SORRY it didnt happen that way. luckily i got of there while i could and now i'm going to enroll in a community college to get my GED! i lost $250 and 5 months and i am PISSED! she will get her pay back..
ID
Mound Bayou, Mississippi

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, talks about student loans, the difference between a private and federal student loan, interest rates, and scams. Uncover expert comments on a student loan issue and a success story of a paid $130K in student loan debt.

Read full article
Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article