Maple Grove Hospital Cafe

I was at the hospital while my wife was giving birth. I went into the cafe, no staff around when finally a small asian women who appeared to be a manager appeared. She just stared at me with no greeting whatsoever. It was fairly obvious she really didn't want to wait on me.I felt like I was in her way and she had 'more important ' things to do. I left without buying anything and went to McDonalds. Her name was Amy. The nurses on the delivery wing said "Oh she's always like that, just ignore her and talk to the cook." Wow. That is not a very good first impression for me and my family.
#1112089

Worst experience ever!! I took my 4 years old daughter and my son in to Maple Grove emergency room beacuse they been having high fever and coughing nonstop for a weeks now.

J Elder , MD was the Doctor on duty he come in to the room and ask us how come we brought the whole family's and what are we doing there there's is noting that he can do about coughing because this is the season for it and is not necessarily to go in. He was giving us attitude and you could tell right away that he didn't want to help us. He was talking to me like I'm *** teaching me how to care for my chills I know what's wrong with my child and if I'm not wearing I wouldn't even go there in the first place. I honestly feel like he is racist and prejudice.

Its so sad to see such a good hospital with rude employee like J Elder. I don't know if he's there for the paycheck or there because he love helping people?

ID
Saint Paul, Minnesota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article