Retaliated against my negative feedback

eBay sent this message to Ashley Culver (taculver1010). Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more. Negative Feedback Left Hi taculver1010, Hi, I noticed you left me negative feedback today stating that you tried to contact me but I did not respond, I have absolutely no record of you trying to contact me, when did you email me? Did you email me through eBay, because I have checked my eBay messages and there are none from you, so eBay has record of it if you tried to contact me it would be there. You can see from my feedback I am an honest reliable seller, it is in no way my fault that you did not bother to read about the item you were buying. The description says Dollhouse Miniature White Paneled Bookcase and you paid only $2.75 for shipping, this didn't strike you as ODD?? You could have avoided the situation by just reading what you were buying, and had you emailed me about it I would have gladly refunded your payment. I am undeserving of this negative feedback and I'd like to ask you to please revise the feedback, I will send a request for this through eBay. I have worked on eBay for 10 years and my feedback is very important to me. I'm sorry you felt the need to leave a negative comment, as I said if I would have received any emails from you, I would have gladly taken care of the problem. Thank you, Amy Manor House Miniatures 1) This is what I received from just hitting her on her communication. The rest I rated fine. So I replied to her with this... Reference to the sarcasm and the written retaliation. It is unfortunate that you did not receive my email. I don't know where it went. I you were to have read it, you would have understood that I made a mistake, don't eBay very much. You were actually my 1st purchase. I made a mistake, still bought the dollhouse after not hearing back, as I could have just not paid you. There are better ways to handle situations like these. All you could have asked was what email it went to and not continue to belittle me. So let me be very clear... Don't poke the bear, because the bear might just *** you. That's why I paid you, and I hope that you do send another revised feedback because it will be worse the second time.  Sincerely. Someone who will never buy from you again and definitely spread the word aswell as copy and paste you're retaliation and file a complaint with eBay.  Sent from my iPhone

Since we're there.....do thank the family and friends for all these supportive comments. That "phenomenal items" endorsement was a tad over the top though.

My customers are always looking for me on this site too, it's so annoying!

LOL at all of Bunny's different personalities!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :zzz :zzz :zzz

@PissedConsumer764391

Now that's clever, tampon.

@PissedConsumer769128

Speaking of tampons Bunny, you might want to go change yours!

@PissedConsumer853796

Laugh out loud at all of Chelo's different personalities!!

Amy, please check your mail on your Manor House, site or wherever that goes. If you by chance see this please call the phone I used when ordering Wednesday..."and yes this is being sent November, 2013.

Bunny, that name fits you, because you are about as intelligent as one! Most dollhouse furniture, even the pricier stuff, is made in China and is very fragile and is made of lower quality materials.

Over the years, I have had countless items arrive damaged, after making purchases from various sellers.

How is it the seller's fault, if an item is carefully packed and mailed and it arrives damaged??? Pay a little extra and get your items insured and file a claim with the post office or voice a concern with the seller instead of spewing diarrhea on here.

@PissedConsumer714489

OMG!!!

You mean to say that dollhouse furniture is actually fragile and made in China? Even the expensive stuff? You must be a freakin' genius!!! Oh wait, you're in New Jersey, scratch that.

@PissedConsumer734033

Yeah, and when you move outta your mama's basement in Mississippi, someone will take you seriously

@PissedConsumer853797

Laugh out loud at all of Chelo's different personalities!!

View more comments (46)
ID
#202106 Review #202106 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Greenville, South Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article