Towing scam

The owner of Manor Auto in Lancaster PA operates a towing scam. He tried to tow my car when I parked in his lot as a customer and charged me $100 to prevent the towing and never even addressed my automobile concerns. He is operating a towing scam, which the police are aware of but say they can do nothing about because it is on private property. If he truly wanted business or customers he would not treat people this way. OKAY, I get it. His business is next to the "welfare office" and he hates anything regarding people who would use that office, or, God forbid, be a potential customer for him. He is a poor excuse for a businessman, and a worse excuse for a human being.

They did the same thing to me Meanor auto in lancaster pa has told my car went even though I was just going around the building to pick up some change and then talk to them about my car literally within four minutes my car was towed :(

ID
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Manor Auto is a well-known auto service. Manor Auto is considered to be one of the best automotive specialists. Manor Auto provides a wide range of automotive services: full hand wash and detailing, computer diagnostics, foreign and domestic repair, will alignment, oil changes, audio installation, N.Y.S inspections and many more. If you are looking for high quality automotive repair at affordable prices, Manor Auto is what you rally need. To make customers’ trip to repair station locations, the company offers a great variety of snacks, and drinks, areas with cable television and magazines and newspapers. Entrust your car to professionals from Manor Auto!

Manor Auto reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article