Kathy K Okl

Not the best service

I recently purchased an order of chicken tenders and onion rings with hot sauce. I checked the food containers on my drive home and noticed the bottom of each container filled w/hot sauce.

I saw that the hot sauce container tops pushed down on one side causing the bottom of the onion rings and tenders. I wasnt able to turn around, so I tried to call the restaurant.

When I finally reached a worker, Kevin, said it was my fault since I placed the food containers on the car seat. I argued with him for a min or so before realizing this was ridiculous and I decided to write a negative review instead.

Pros:
  • Lots of selection
  • Fast
Cons:
  • Customer service at 1409 h street ne

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Avoid 1409 H street NE

Terese J Jji

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

Not receiving my bonus points

I have made 3 purchases THRU the app. And have NOT RECEIVE MY BONUS POINTS. IVE ALSO.purchase the GRAB AND GO SPECIALS AND HAVE NEVER received points for those purchases. Can some one contact me about this problem!
steven b Hba

Verified Reviewer

Cheated

I have been buying pizza, calzones, fries and other foods from you for years now but I think today may be the last. Why, tacking on a $3.00 open food charge is greedy and selfish.

Just goes to show the greed of some places trying to take advantage of customers who order online. It is truly a shame that our food relationship comes to an end as you make the best calzones in the area but why should I give you $3.00 titled Open Food for just placing an order? I figured that you really dont care and will not respond so Thanks for the great food but I guess this is the end! I just wish that there was some way to contact the corporate offices but then I guess when you start doing shady things you hide from people.

I placed my order through Grubhub on 9/16/22 at about 4:30pm for an 8pm delivery.

The order came from the Wheaton Store on Georgia Ave and the employee name on the order is Beney A. I am extremely upset as I have never had this happen with you or anyone else.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Grat calzones
Cons:
  • Taking to adding charges for non exictand orders

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Dont buy here unless you verify ALL extra charges that they will put on your bill!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article