Manila mart ga,atlanta

I want to complain this store in Georgia Atlanta. The name of the store Manila mart and address and contact number below. I sent a box in the Phipppines last Dec 14, 2009 and said this box will be received in the Philippines 30 to 60 days but up now we didn't receive this box. I keep on calling and follow this box but i was ignored by this store. Please help me what necessary action should i do and what agency i can ask for help. 6135 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 103 Norcross, GA, 30092 Tel number: 770-451****

hey baby.too dont maje up stories! people are complaining because of poor or unfulfield business promised.

you are are *** baby.too!! sgane on you.

I would like to say thank you so much for sending my boxes to the Philippines. It took a while to get there but it got there alright.

Would I send another boxes thru Manila Mart? yes!

I would again. Thanks again a thousand times.

I've sent 7 Boxes to the Phil, Negros, Occidental on October of 2011. I went home on December of the same year for Christmas but I got there first but the boxes didn't get there yet.

I kept calling the store in Ga but all I've heard was promises. fortunately I had the tracking number and the name of the company in the Phil where they sent the Boxes to their warehouse. I had someone went and investigated.plus my sister who was a retired chief probation and parole officer had also connection in Manila and someone went to the Pier to checked the company. I went home on Jan 2012 and the 7boxes finally arrive 7months later.

Everything were there except all the wine glasses were all broken to pieces. I didn't bother to complain about it because it wasn't that big of a deal.I had to take the risk when sending breakable stuff.would I send another Boxes to this Company? yes I would! i will make sure that that my folks in the Phil will also keep track and follow up.

I didn't have any problem with the first 7 boxes I've sent the first time. It got there in 3 to 4 montns. they even took pictures of it when it got there and sent to me.

proof that my folks had received them.I still would send my boxes to Manila mart. I just have to be smart about it.

Hello,

I came across your comment/complaint, cause I'm having the same problem. I had my box picked up in April, I didn't even get a tracking/invoice number, so after a month I went and called, I was also ignored MANY TIMES!

So my husband and I went there and talked to the same guy who picked up the box, etc.. Until now (June 30th), I don't get any phone calls from them, nothing at all!

We went there 2x already, but until now wer still waiting. I just wonder if you already got your box????

View more comments (3)
ID
Houston, Texas

About

Summary

Manila Mart, Norcross, GA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 770.451.4585. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local.

Manila Mart reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article