Robbed by *** Man

Manhattan Sub Zero repair is a thief, *** man and a crook. Recently purchased a house with a sub-zero fridge but could not find any paperwork. My wife was due to deliver our first child two days before the fridge broke down. I found Manhattan Sub Zero repair on-line with their smooth website and supposed celebrity client testimonials. The repairman who showed up told me I had no warranty and because of my pregnant wife cut me a "break" and "only" charged me $1500 for the repair, parts included. Mind you my very, very pregnant wife is present during this entire conversation. Less than 6 months later called Sub-Zero customer service to complain about the fridge still malfunctioning after Manhattan told me error codes were "normal". It turned out the fridge was under 12 years old and still had the parts warranty in place! This information was easily accessible to any legit company on the fridge's panel. To my surprise Manhattan is NOT an authorized repair center for Sub Zero. I was shocked and horrified when a real authorized repair rep came out and inspected the fridge. Tuns out the alleged repairs done by Manhattan Sub Zero was nothing more than a ***. They pretended to weld and replace a couple of components but actually did nothing. The actual "bona-fide" sub zero repair person (GA service in NYC in case you are curious) only charged me $500 to fix the problem that the *** man at Manhattan charged me $1500 for less than 6 months earlier. What kind of person cheats an obviously desperate man whose wife is about to give birth? BEWARE of this crook.
#920047

We shop around for the best price and Manhattan's subzero have the lowest price from all the company we try including GA services

We changed the icemaker on our subzeo

Not only the replaced icemaker for the best price the also replace the line to the refrigerator that normally we have to call the plumber and pay an additional fee they did it for the price of the material only 25 dollar.

We have a great service and we highly recommend

ManhattanSUBZERO.COM

Manhattan sub zero is independent company would not represent the sub zero company

Therefore we can give our customer better price .

We've been in business 1999 and I have over 6000 customer we can make everybody happy

This complain is A lying by the competition mentioned in the complaint

Is just not true there for the customer not to reveal his name

the web site is in soviet Union and is ask money to remove this complain so the motives for this is crystal-clear

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article