Manhattan mini pigs are frauds!!!!!!

The young girl who is supposedly a mini pig breeder owning Manhattan Mini Pigs is a fraud! She gives out a fake name and refuses to give her past customers vet papers on the pigs they have bought from her for thousands of dollars. JACKIE from manhattan mini pigs recently sold an approximate TEN DAY OLD piglet to a girl and it died the next day of pneumonia.The TRUTH is she buys pigs cheap online and resells them as her own, she claims to have a family farm in upstate New York and also Rome, PA but sells pigs out of a Brooklyn row house. She also claims to sell "celebrity pigs" claiming her pigs have been on Million Dollar Listing NY and the food network. She is a fraud! If u buy a pig from her it's most likely NOT a mini and you will not know who the pigs parents are or if the pig has all it's required vaccinations. BEWARE OF MANHATTAN MINI PIGS!!!!

JS, you said you purchased a pig from them and that MMP are liars. What exactly did they lie about? The pig's weight?

Not sure what to believe at the moment. For all I know, the people who are leaving good comments are MMP themselves.

I've already put down a $300.00 deposit because they're actually the only ones who responded to all my emails. I emailed several breeders and none got back to me except MMP. I can't physically go there since I live in Canada. They answered all of my questions.

I trust that they're honest people and hope my piggy remains a reasonable size. Regardless, I would never give it away as, I know myself when it comes to animals, I will be too attached.

I have two piglets from Manhattan mini pigs and I never met any young girl. I only worked with annie, she was an older woman.

My piglets are now both one year old and are 16 pounds each. I wouldnt purchase from anyone else.

I got every question answered that I asked. My piglets are healthy and happy.

Jealous people what a shame. Great people run that company they rescued two pigs my neighbors were going to shoot and kill and they found them homes.

@PissedConsumer750102

Those women are frauds and scam artists I too purchased a piglet from these phonies and it's been nothing but lies!! They are not real breeders and they will be exposed very soon!

poshpigs.com sent me a dead pig after I paid $3000 for it. it was dead in the cage upon arrival at the airport.

The company wouldn't refund my money or replace the pig even though the vet said it died of a pre existing illness not pneumonia that it can get in 1 hour. Now that's horrible.

Omggggg we have a teacup pig from them!!!! She's 14 pounds at 3 years old.

I'm from Texas I was able to fly down and meet my piglets parents and all the breeders. Jackie was amazing she dewormed my pig for free.. sweet and kind! Couldn't have been happier its a shame people write bad reviews when they don't get what they want!

We knew exactly what we were getting for the price we paid. Thank you Manhattan mini pigs!!!!!

@PissedConsumer748251

Her name is not even Jackie she is a liar her name is Jamie Montello and she is a FRAUD scamming you to make a quick buck! You will see

View more comments (7)
ID
Brooklyn, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article