BOB T Ypq

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker North Port, Florida

Coastal Car Wash Bradenton

Damage to vehicle and given the old "runaround" NOT SAFTEY STOP IN WASH-CAR PILED ON TOP OF OURS Will never use them again...

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY

map-marker New Orleans, Louisiana

My Navigation System was tampered and the employee acted in such intimating, fearful, and threading

All I wanted was the truth from Mammoth Car Wash who tampered with my navigation system in my sports car when I brought it to them for a detailed wash. The question triggered the employee where he barged into the waiting room, started to scream at me, and cornered me.

Then he cornered my friend as he screamed at her as well. Then he wanted to yell at my friend as she recorded the incident that anyone who tells disrespect black people then he the James will take care of it. Then he yelled at my friend to get off the property but she couldnt because he blocked her from backing out. It was fight or flight situation where voices got louder out of fear from that employee.

Then the owner wanted to say that his employee was so mad that he was told what to do. I mean, we wanted to leave and asked to back and step away from the vehicle but he refused.

Luckily, the other employee refunded my money before I even met with the owner to discuss his employees behaviors. The owner didnt care where he allowed his employee to discriminate and act in such racist ways to Asian Americans or any woman in public, especially in his business.

User's recommendation: Don’t ever go here especially if you are an outsider.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article