SCAM ARTIST WITH HIS WIFE

HE GOES AROUND USES FAKE ALIASES WITH HIS WIFE WHO IS ALSO THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND THEY USE OTHER CREDITED VIDEOGRAPHERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS AS CLAIM IT AS THEIR WORK. ONE OF THE VIDEOGRAPHERS I CONTACTED LIVES IN AUSTRALIA AND WAS APPALLED THAT HIS FIRM USES HIS WORK. HE SHOWED UP TO OUR RECEPTION LATE AND GAVE US RAW FOOTAGE THAT HAD MORE MATERIAL OF HIM AND HIS WIFE TELLING EACH OTHER DIRTY JOKES ON OUR WEDDING DAY. IF YOU CHECK OTHER WEBSITES YOU WILL SEE OTHER COUPLES HAVE BEEN SCAMMED AND ITS BEEN 3+ YEARS THEY NEVER RECEIVED FOOTAGE AS WAS PROMISED. DON'T SETTLE AND IF YOU DO MEET HIM HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR BEING THIS KIND OF A LOW LIFE. HE USES A GO-PRO AND PRETENDS TO HAVE A BIG CROWD BUT THE CAMERAS WEREN'T ON THE WHOLE EVENT.

User's recommendation: DON'T HIRE, DON'T CONTACT HE WILL SCAM YOU OF YOUR EVENT.

ID
#1909449 Review #1909449 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Very unhappy with being scammed
  • Read the review

Worst nightmare ever

This guy is a scam artist. It started out fine with a reasonable rate and he showed up on time during our wedding. However, it has been a nightmare since. It's been almost a year since our wedding day and has yet to deliver any video from our wedding. He kept making excuses for a while and now his email and cell phone are no longer in service. He is untrustworthy and should not be hired for any wedding. Stay away! I've tried reaching out to him again and again and he just won't give us our raw video footage. Please make sure to stay away from this scam artist. He's down this to other people who I have talked to.

We have had the same issue. He uses other notable videographers and photographers work and takes their credits and put his own companies name.

But we have found out he uses another business name. He uses his "wife" as a photographer and makes excuses as you mentioned.

He purposely uses this as a way to generate revenue for his personal film projects. I would like to get in touch with you if you could provide your email address.

@PissedConsumer1489309

I feel your pain..He was advertising thru Thumbtack.. I had to get them involved.

I received the raw footage very poor quality.. I'm wondering, why? Somethings turned up missing as well.

(At the wedding). So glad