Last month I submitted a complaint about Malange Attorneys.

When I complained about their service, nothing has been done about it, so far. I got a call from them, after left numerous messages and called them. The company's owner called me a few days ago, and his service wasn't different from what I complained about. He asked me to send him a copy of my ID, and I told him that this will be the third or fourth time I send it through. Then he asked me if I wanted my case to be finished or not ( with some attitude filled tone). Please help where you can !!!
View full review
1 comment

The best way to get attorneys to pay attention is to file a complaint with the state Bar association.

#498358 Review #498358 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article