Paid in Full, Never Delivered Product

We hired Mako Marketing to generate phone calls. The sales person said, in email, that the calls were answered by a live person and then sent to us if they are interested in treatment of addiction. This was not the case. We purchased 1,000 calls for $19,000 and were sent 460 calls. The vast majority of these calls were people calling back a robo-dialer upset that they were being called multiple times a day. I tried to work with Jason Brian, the CEO and Founder of the business but to no avail. I hired an attorney and went back and forth with Mr. Brian, costing me money in the process. I finally gave in and realized these scammers aren't going to refund us, so might as well get the calls we paid for. That was two weeks ago, and multiple emails from my attorneys, and no response. There is a reason Jason Brian was dragged in front of congress to testify about his marketing practices for this "marketing firm" and Treatmentcalls.com. Do NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. They will say whatever is needed to get you to sign on the line, then not provide you what was promised, or what required by their contract.
ID
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article