Makeitorbreakit.com (Musicians BEWARE)

I would not recommend makeitorbreak. The main producer there made me beats that came out sounding generic and homemade. My cd's were produced 2 weeks after I was promised them and I didn't get any exposure for the $1,000 package I ordered with this company. It all sounds great, but trust me, you can do what they do at home for free, if you have a computer, music software, a mic, and internet. Not to mention, the owner of the business seems to have "issues"- I'm not trying to knock him, but he is a little strange and very verbally abusive to his staff. If you're interested in doing business with makeitorbreakit, I would strongly recommend thoroughly investigating the company before handing over your cash. I'm sure you will feel the same once you see the real thing behind all the fancy advertising and false promises that this company will get you "seen and heard" by the world.
ID
Greensboro, North Carolina
Loss

About

Summary

Makeitorbreakit.com is a promotions and management firm for recording artists. If you are dreaming about career of a singer, Makeitorbreakit.com is one of the best choices to make. Makeitorbreakit.com will help you to promote your song on the TV or radio and make it popular. Everyone knows how important promotion for an artist is, and experienced specialists from Makeitorbreakit.com are always ready to help artists who only begin their career. Makeitorbreakit.com is committed to getting songs to the industry and to the public. Managers, booking agents and promoters will help you to book shows and get on TV or radio.

Makeitorbreakit reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article