Scammers take your money and don’t deliver good quality and damaged goods

Make My Piece Australia - Scammers take your money and don’t deliver good quality and damaged goods
I ordered over $8000 worth of furniture. They were very friendly and good talkers and l believed them, I paid up front and when my furniture arrived after 6 months it was poorly made like a child made it. Not painted properly was damaged and pieces missing.

User's recommendation: Do not buy no matter how much they try and convince you the products are great.

ID
Brisbane, Queensland

DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Make My Piece Australia - DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
All my furniture was made so poorly and have been trying to get my refund for 16 months . They will rob you off and dont refund even if you get a court order. Worse mistake have furniture in my new house I hate and looks horrible. DONT BUY ANYTHING how can they still operate in Australia. He is no longer living in Aus has left the country again

Please also leave a review for them at the webpage below. They've recently shut down their Google Business Page so all the bad reviews on there are gone.

We need to make sure anyone searching their business finds these reviews. https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/make-my-piece

@PissedConsumer2271437

I've lost $1921.60 to them for a dining room table and chairs that will never turn up. I purchased on 23/9/2022 unaware.

Paid the $ and have heard nothing from them at all. They have no intention of sending the goods.