Bad for Business

NEVER ever use this man Sean Johnson is a FRAUD!!! I waited and waited for pictures he took of my daughter for basketball and have been waiting for more than several months. I call and get sent to voicemail but then the voicemail stays full so you cannot leave a message. Sean is a pathological LIAR!! He gives you reason and excuses repetitively until he runs out of them then he blocks you. Now he has your money and you have no product!! Don't bother using him, the work looks great but you're gambling with your money not knowing if you will get what you paid for.

User's recommendation: RUN do no use him!!

ID
Cons
  • Fraud
  • Horrible customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

He need to get in touch with me wright away.

Sean took pictures for my mothers 90th Birthday on May 27,2018. I paid him for 6 photo albums and 5 8/10 family. He have never called me. The last time l talk to him was Saturday August 18 ,2018. I have called he is not answering the phone.

LYING, SCAMMER!!! HE WILL TAKE YOUR PICS, TAKE YOUR MONEY, CASH YOUR CHECK THEN DISAPPEAR!!!!

He will stop answering your calls and stop responding to your texts, don't waste your time or money!!!

He has a tone of kids and doesn't take care of them, he spends "your" money on lavish things to enjoy while you chase a dream of getting your photos and never do!!! MAJESTIC PHOTOGRAPHY IS A FRAUD IF YOU HEAR THIS NAME OR SEAN JOHNSON RUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

He won’t call you back. He gets people’s money and takes nice pictures but doesn’t produce the pictures.

I know where you can find him. He did the same thing to me.

It took me about 9 months to get my album. That was only after threatening to file a civil suit and put a lien on his home.

View more comments (1)

Unprofessional & Unresponsive

I placed a call to the business number and during the rings, I received an instant reply request to text. After doing so and providing the date and time, there was no reply. After not hearing back I placed a call to two other photographers mainly because one was unavailable both were responsive professional and engaged. Surprised Majestic is able to compete with this approach. Save yourself some time. Inquire elsewhere.

Thank you I almost hired this clown, he seems so concerned and professional, but he has been calling trying to get me to confirm his services to get that deposit...glad I didn't pay him.... Thanks for the feedback and this site.

Poor customer service

JUST FLAT OUT TOOK MY MONEY!

AFTER RECEIVING MANY REASONS AS TO WHY I NEVER RECEIVED REQUESTED SERVICES I STILL TO THIS DAY HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. ALL I WANTED WAS MY MONEY BACK...THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. WHAT'S ANNOYING IS THAT HE STILL CONTINUES TO BRAG AND BOAST ABOUT HOW GOOD HIS SERVICES ARE WHEN HE KNOWS HE HAS NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS OUT THERE THAT CAN PUT HIM ON BLAST IN A HEARTBEAT. THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT HE DOES NOT CARE. IF YOU HAVEN'T USED HIM....DON'T! IF SO, GET A CONTRACT! PEOPLE LIKE HIM IS WHAT IT HARD FOR OTHERS, GET A CONTRACT AND GET YOUR MERCHANDISE BEFORE YOU PAY BECAUSE HE WILL GET YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN....YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Your not the only one! My wedding was over 4 years ago and I have still not received my video, photo book nor pictures.

I have literally called non stop to no avail. I have emailed and tried contact thru social media. It’s one lie after the next.

He had a assistant/ girlfriend contact me and she tried being helpful, but he refused to provide my products. I’ve come to the conclusion of filing a lawsuit.

@PissedConsumer1622548

Yes that's what he does he either gets his sister Shondra Johnson a teacher at Chalmette High , his gf Lashanda Prevost at teacher at Lakearea High, or his so-called assistant Rhonda Montegue to call with lies and excuses pretending to be helpful but you still never get anything solved, they are just a smoke screen.

View more comments (1)